Friday, May 23, 2008

A Light Week

We had a very busy week, but there just wasn't really that much to blog about. I didn't take very many pictures because we were playing outside so much and getting ready for our Memorial Day weekend trip to Unionville. We did squeeze in a trip to Burger King for lunch one day. That's a special treat for Gracie, because we don't go very often. In fact, the last time was probably February!
This is a really bad picture, but it was a sweet moment. Gracie was reading some of Ella's books outloud to herself, and Ella was sitting in her Bumbo seat leaning forward like she wanted to get a closer look. Gracie was oblivious to the situation, so I told her to move the book over so that Ella could see the pictures too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you ever wonder what you did with Gracie without a bumbo seat? :-) I think it is such a lifesaver.

Emily said...

Yes, Vian. I have thought about that a lot. Thanks again for the bumbo seat!!!!