Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tummy Time

Ella is not a real big fan of tummy time. I know it's important so I try to work on it with her. Today I laid her down and left the room for a moment, expecting to hear her crying at any time. However, when I returned she was just laying there sucking on her hands, drooling as usual. She never even attempted to push up. I guess she exerted her power over the situation and decided she didn't have to work-out during tummy time... and she didn't.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never known a baby to like tummy time. I don't recall Gavin and Gunner giving up, though, and just choose to lie there. Smart girl -- yikes!

Our 7 Blessings from God said...

hehe! Those second children really have a mind of their own! Seth talked early to give us a piece of his mind- but we didn't think he would ever MOVE. He would just lay there and suck his thumb instead of pushing up. Ella looks so sweet laying there:)
Karen